Der ArbeitgeberOur Client is is global leader in operations improvement strategies and implementation. He bases his services on intellectual capital stemming from its unmatched World-Class benchmarking and best practice know-how. His procurement transformation team supports his clients to improve value created from Procurement combining a strategic approach fuelled from his best practice knowledge with a pragmatic implementation approach to achieving short term results. Primary offerings include: Procurement strategy development, procurement transformation, strategic sourcing and SRM, organisation design, source-to-settle processes and technology optimization and implementation, performance measurement and management.
Die PositionMy client is currently looking for a Director Transformation Procurement (m/f) with the following background:
- 10 – 15 years work experiences with at least 2 years in Consulting
- Deep understanding of supply chain management, with a special focus on supply chain operating model design and demand planning, supply planning, production planning and logistics planning
- Exposure to transformation and change programs
- Consulting experience leading project teams (consultants and clients management teams), supporting the preparation of presentations and proposals and delivering these to senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage a client relationship (not create it) as part of a mission
Additional roles that our Directors play:
- Developing, maintaining and growing senior client relationships and leading consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution
- Well versed in business transformation and is responsible for consistently refreshing the firm’s intellectual property
- Skilled in identifying sales opportunities for the practice
- Ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with current and prospective clients
- Key contributor to Transformation market facing initiatives
- Possess strong leadership and management skills and ability to lead sales and delivery of transformation initiatives
Die AnforderungenOur Directors will typically have:
- Proven track record of delivering professional services to Global 500 clients, exposure to DAX/MDAX environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and presentation (written and verbal) skills
- Fluent in English and German language
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degree is preferred
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional and collaborative.
- Please apply in English - thanks !!!
Online BewerbungBewerben Sie sich online als Director Procurement Transformation (m/w) oder per E-Mail.
Dokumente: (nur .PDF Formate, max. 4 MB)
Ihr AnsprechpartnerGerhard Hiller
Im Bärle 10
T: +49 (0) 6201 592 677
F: +49 (0) 6201 592 678
M: +49 (0) 172 6296 079
Gerne steht Ihnen Ihr Personalberater für Fragen zur o.g. Position auch telefonisch von Montag bis Freitag in der Zeit zwischen 9.00 h und 19.00 h zur Verfügung.