Der ArbeitgeberOur Client is is global leader in operations improvement strategies and implementation. He bases his services on intellectual capital stemming from its unmatched World-Class benchmarking and best practice know-how. His procurement transformation team supports his clients to improve value created from Procurement combining a strategic approach fuelled from his best practice knowledge with a pragmatic implementation approach to achieving short term results. Primary offerings include: Procurement strategy development, procurement transformation, strategic sourcing and SRM, organisation design, source-to-settle processes and technology optimization and implementation, performance measurement and management.
Die PositionMy client is currently looking for a (Senior) Manager Transformation Procurement (m/f) with the following background:
- Minimum 8 years Procurement and strategic sourcing work experience with at least 2 years in consulting – not with an outsource provider
- Private sector, preferably manufacturing, FMCG, Retail background o Category sourcing experience to include – MRO, facilities management, packaging, freight, marketing, contingent labour
- Demonstrable skills in managing:
- Categories and projects across countries
- Change with procurement leads and budget owners (e.g. supplier rationalisation, specification management etc)
- Languages – German and English
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
Additional roles that our Managers play:
- Successfully delivering on project engagements
- Leading and facilitation client working sessions
- Provide expertise and leadership in knowledge areas
- Support Sales and Business Development pursuits
- Assist in framing and positioning extension and project expansion work at existing clients
- Is well versed in the specific areas in business transformation and participates in knowledge capital development
Die AnforderungenOur Managers will typically have:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills (MS Powerpoint, Visio) and oral presentation skills including presentation and facilitation
- Fluent in English and German language
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degree is preferred
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional and collaborative.
- Please apply in English - thanks !!!
Online BewerbungBewerben Sie sich online als (Senior) Manager Procurement Transformation (m/w) oder per E-Mail.
Dokumente: (nur .PDF Formate, max. 4 MB)
Hinweis: Mit Ihrer Bewerbung erklären Sie sich mit unserer Datenschutzerklärung einverstanden.
Ihr AnsprechpartnerGerhard Hiller
Im Bärle 10
T: +49 (0) 6201 592 677
F: +49 (0) 6201 592 678
M: +49 (0) 172 6296 079
Gerne steht Ihnen Ihr Personalberater für Fragen zur o.g. Position auch telefonisch von Montag bis Freitag in der Zeit zwischen 9.00 h und 19.00 h zur Verfügung.