Der ArbeitgeberWithin the age of Digital Transformation, our customer is an industry leader in developing and implementing strategic & operational solutions for business functions. These enable corporations to improve decision- making capabilities, increase productivity and provide a platform for increased growth of the business. We provide companies with objective Benchmarking, Business Strategy, Advisory Services, Operating Model & Transformation Design in the areas of Procurement & Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Controlling, HR, IT and GBS, leading to fact-based evaluations of the business′ performance and productivity measures. Our customer provides companies with insights into proven and leading best practices solutions, as well as the design and implementation of client-centric digital transformation frameworks. Within this domain a key area is value acceleration through utilizing opportunities driven by shaping end-to-end digital transformations across strategy, process, technology and people, with a particular interest around the design and implementation of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions.
Die PositionA Senior Consultant is required to contribute to the firm’s IP and is asked to drive digital transformation offerings into the market. Within client engagements, he / she is leading the day to day customer relationships and the consultant teams, from project planning through execution. The Senior Consultant has proven business transformation knowledge with a key interest in digitization transformation.
At our customer, it is all about the team spirit. Our values are based on driving individuals and team performance to enable our customer’s success. Hence, when joining you will receive coaching and a senior buddy to support your professional knowledge development and to help establishing your own network. You′ll also receive direction and support from our DACH senior management team, helping you to further develop your professional skills and drive your personal interests.
Our client is currently looking for candidates with the following background:
- Knowledge and expertise in Digital Transformation with an interest in designing Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Understanding of business process transformation within targeted industries and consulting service lines for one or several of the following areas: Controlling, Accounting, Procurement, HR, Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing.
- Analytical intellectual power and an exceptional strong team orientation
Senior Consultants are primarily responsible for planning, organizing and leading portions of an engagement. In doing so, they are called upon to ensure the quality of client deliverables and serve as competent, effective members of client delivery/project teams. They apply well-honed consulting, project management, and functional skills in the execution of the work.
Additional roles that our Managers play:
- Managing consultant teams to complete client work in accordance with established budget, workplans and quality standards
- Identifying and support in resolving issues critical to the clients′ strategic and operational success
- Providing technical/ functional content knowledge
- Providing solution implementation assistance as required
- Developing and presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Developing and presenting engagement deliverables
- Managing level client relationships and reporting project progress
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality work
Die AnforderungenOur Senior Consultants will typically have:
- 3-5 years related consulting experience showing progression/promotion
- Proven track record of delivering professional services to national and international clients
- Basic understanding of Finance strategy and operations within targeted industries and consulting service lines
- Basic understanding of Financial applications, information flows and how to apply that knowledge to overall process and organizational assessments
- Outstanding analytical capability
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German language
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degree is preferred
- In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional, and collaborative.
- Please apply in English - thanks !!!
Online BewerbungBewerben Sie sich online als Senior Consultant - Transformation oder per E-Mail.
Dokumente: (nur .PDF Formate, max. 4 MB)
Ihr AnsprechpartnerGerhard Hiller
Im Bärle 10
T: +49 (0) 6201 592 677
F: +49 (0) 6201 592 678
M: +49 (0) 172 6296 079
Gerne steht Ihnen Ihr Personalberater für Fragen zur o.g. Position auch telefonisch von Montag bis Freitag in der Zeit zwischen 9.00 h und 19.00 h zur Verfügung.