Der ArbeitgeberOur Client is the industry leader in developing and implementing strategic solutions for the Finance function that enable the function to improve decision- making capabilities, increase productivity and provide a platform for increased growth of the business. Our client provides senior Finance executives with objective benchmarking, transformation, Finance and GBS strategy that enable an evaluation of the Finance and GBS functions′ performance, insights into proven and leading business best practices, as well as the design and implementation of client-centric transformation solutions.
Die PositionThe Transformation Director is required to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways, including maintaining and growing client relationships and directing consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution. The Director is well versed in business transformation and is responsible for knowledge capital development. The Director should be skilled in identifying follow-on opportunities at existing clients and should have the ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with current clients. A Director must possess strong management skills, and significantly contribute to sales opportunities and delivery of transformation initiatives.
Our client is currently looking for a Transformation Director DNC (m/f) with the following background:
- Exceptional understanding of Finance process transformation within targeted industries and consulting service lines for following areas: Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report, shared services and Business Process Outsourcing.
- Solid expert knowledge and expertise in Digital Transformation
- Leadership experience, analytical intellectual power and a strong team orientation
- Development of individual Client solutions for optimization and definition of Operating Models
Directors are primarily responsible for day to day project execution and business development. They apply well-honed consulting, project management and functional skills in the management of major project components or entire projects. Further, they are involved in business development such as proposal scoping, proposal development and sales calls.
Additional roles that our Directors play:
- Managing teams to complete client work in accordance with established budget, workplans and quality standards
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients′ strategic and operational success
- Providing technical/functional content knowledge
- Developing and presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Providing solution implementation assistance as required
- Developing leading intellectual capital and insight (new and emerging Best Practices)
- Overseeing the quality of deliverables
- Managing executive level client relationships
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
Die AnforderungenOur Directors will typically have:
- 8+ years related consulting experience showing progression/promotion
- Proven track record of delivering professional services to Global 500 clients
- Exceptional understanding of Finance strategy and operations within targeted industries and consulting service lines
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including presentation and oral presentation skills including presentation and facilitation
- Fluent in English and German language
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degree is preferred
Following skills are a must:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise
- Manages projects and project economics
- Is open minded, agile with change and is practical
- Builds and sustains relationships
- Is passionate about client service and delivery
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional and collaborative.
- Please apply in English - thanks !!!
Online BewerbungBewerben Sie sich online als Transformation Director DNC oder per E-Mail.
Dokumente: (nur .PDF Formate, max. 4 MB)
Ihr AnsprechpartnerGerhard Hiller
Im Bärle 10
T: +49 (0) 6201 592 677
F: +49 (0) 6201 592 678
M: +49 (0) 172 6296 079
Gerne steht Ihnen Ihr Personalberater für Fragen zur o.g. Position auch telefonisch von Montag bis Freitag in der Zeit zwischen 9.00 h und 19.00 h zur Verfügung.